Subject: [Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 03:08:31 -0400

I had heard some heartening news and new Nikon the former Avis "We're number
two" was doing the impossible.
But I think it was the D40 being sold mainly to Daddy's and Mommy's.
I'm not sure how much more of a pro share edged into.
Looking around it looks really less than 20 % to me.
And could be 10.

But then some days I'm in a room filled with people all with Nikons.
Sun spots no doubt. A crack in the firmament.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from taniel.dan at gmail.com (Daniel Tan) ([Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell)