Subject: [Leica] You want some pretty photographs? Why not steal them?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 22:36:21 -0400

Even more astounding is their follow-up after all of the comments
accusing the writer of stealing photos.  They consider it "fair use"
and say that putting "all rights reserved" on a photo posted on the
internet does not give the photographer all rights.  Looks like I'm
going to have to reconsider where and how I post photos.

http://gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/26/are-flickr-photos-fair-game-for-home-printing/

Tina

Replies: Reply from summicron at comcast.net (Frank F. Farmer) ([Leica] You want some pretty photographs? Why not steal them?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] You want some pretty photographs? Why not steal them?)