Subject: [Leica] IMG: Large Berlin gallery
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 11:27:18 +1000

How strange! That was one museum that had no problem with (flashless)
photography and is beautifully lit by skylights. Hundreds of photos were
shot by numerous visitors while I was there (P&S cameras plus me). Many did
not allow it at all. Did you have a bigger camera and tripod? Maybe he just
dislikes Canon dSLRs? ;-) The Armoury in Dresden asked for 3 Euro entry
which is fine but then 5 Euro to use your camera! Probably I was the only
one foolish enough to pay. Verboten in the Berlin Mauer museum despite the
12.50 entry fee. Verboten inside Leica (that is of their factory processes).
However no problem in customer service alongside the division head. Photos
to come there.

--
Cheers
Geoff