Subject: [Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:39:39 +1000

Mark, approximately 1000 images in my galleries at any one time, the first
perhaps 1/4 with M7.
A 12 inch by 18 inch inkjet print from my M8 is superior to that from my M7
on Pro Fuji slide film scanned with Nikon Coolscan. Every time. Really.
For a start you are eliminating all of the degradation concomitant with the
scanning process. Maybe an Imacon might change the sums.
The comparison has been done by numerous shooters, many more talented than
I. Why are you persisting with doubts there when you haven't done this for
yourself?
.
My words and pictures opinion.

--