Subject: [Leica] Viet nam 1968! :-)
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:56:37 +1000

Ted you of all photojournalists have nothing to regret for not going on that
one assignment.
You have related previously, on and off list, stories of occasions when your
life was very definitely at risk and at least once (that I know of) turned
on a single decision of which road to take.
Be proud of your enormous contributions both to Canada and the rest of the
world.
Most of all rejoice in your family and life and feel privileged and proud of
what you have achieved.

--
Cheers
Geoff