Subject: [Leica] Are we no longer wanted?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:19:28 -0500

I too feel grateful for the M8;
and also consider it the best digital camera
I've ever owned (which has been 8 so far).

Waiting for a 24x36 sensor Leica M could mean never shooting with a
digital M.
Sort of like waiting for a 6 cm x 6 cm sensor Rollei twin lens reflex
(which would also be extremely sweet)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com