Subject: [Leica] Kodachrome RIP
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:29:46 -0500

It's very sad indeed.
And I'm guilty of moving on early.

I worked my way through two semesters of college
running a 3rd shift kodachrome line at L.L. Cook Co
in Milwaukee's inner city.
spent the night there during the hot summer riots
and rode my Matchless motorcycle out
on desolate, National Guard patrolled streets.
Powerful memories of kodachrome and that summer

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com