Subject: [Leica] Are we no longer wanted?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 02:05:19 -0400

The Leica marque has hardly been tarnished I think its in good hands doing
quite well and of course being talked about in the past tense by experts on
chat lists as it's always been.
Under its new owner look at that glass he's come out with!!!
When the S comes out it ill be responsible for the covers of most the main
quality magazines. You'll be looking at lots of quality images made with it
that used to be made with rented or owned even Fujiblads.
Leica just has to realize the sustainable viability of the Leica MF CRF
 - coupled rangefinder camera model it invented so many decades ago.
That is still very viable.
It just needs a full sized sensor.
We need an M9 for our new 18 and fast 24 or 21.

That fact that you see "Leica" on the front end of a million Panasonics is
not the end of the world.
Its like advertising. Get your logo out there.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Are we no longer wanted?)