Subject: [Leica] Re. Are we no longer wanted?
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:35:43 -0400

Let's not forget that Tina first demonstrated the protective
capability of the M8 against the hazards of mountain hiking.....

Tigers? I just recall Salah the Egyptian digger extraordinaire
telling Indiana Jones on their first look into the Well of the Souls:
"Asps. Very Dangerous. Indy, you go first."

Charlie