Subject: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009 -- Jayanand
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 07:21:31 -0700

Jayanand said:

Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009 -- Jayanand

> [...]
seminar!<<<<<<<<<<<

Oh contraire mon ami,

It's three days and nights non-stop photography fun and learn seminar.
Actually it's far better than a "seminar" in the cold terms. More like a
gathering of incredibly fun loving photographers of pros, amateurs and
absolute rookies having a great time learning and happy snapping. And being
so well fed it's incredible! Not to forget the incredible prizes for the
best of the shoot time while attending.

We have attendees from Germany, Denmark, UK, USA, Singapore, Japan and
Canada. And they all go home ready to return the next year, some book their
spot before they leave so they know they'll have their space reserved for
the next year without worry. Some years every spot is booked before
Christmas of the previous year.

So maybe it wont be so far after all! :-) Come along and have a wonderful
photo time.

Cheers,

ted

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] LEICA SEMINAR 2009 -- Jayanand)