Subject: [Leica] IMG: B&W Taj
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:43:53 -0700

Tina showed: in colour this time.

Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: B&W Taj

At 09:06 PM 6/20/2009, you wrote:

>Hi Tina,

>As wonderful and imaginative as this is in B&W, I love it to be frank! But

>I'd sure like to see it in colour before I'd commit one way or the other.

>Maybe itsone of thsope that work very well in both as long as they weren't

>side by each creating a conflict in fudgement.

>Great shot! :-)

>ted

Thanks, Ted.  Here's the color one from the infamous Children of the

World gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/111351145

Well there never was anything wrong with the Children of the World series!
They were all beautiful images of children!!  Just a strangers unusual
opinion! :-(

Now back to this one. :-)

Now the challenge of colour or B&W? As I thought it would be, one of those
simple and incredible photographs that work equally as beautiful in colour
or B&W as long as they are not shown side by each! They can offer entirely
different messages with words depending on how they are used.

I'm glad I don't have to choose one over the other unless it was in relation
to the political or environment message they were to represent.

Thanks for posting as I can't imagine how I didn't remember this in your
series.

Cheers,

ted