Subject: [Leica] If You Were Buying an M8 Today...
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:36:52 +0000 (GMT)

I know you have the reflex side covered by seeing your gorgeous Nikon shots.
I would recommend the M8, the G1 is no comparison to the M8, not even close,
and as a reflex you already have a better reflex camera than the G1.
For me the G1 is a bit of fun taking portraits with my Noctilux (the first
time I have "seen" through it). If I hadn't got such a good price I would
not have bought it at all, and I would need to have an M8 already before
even considering it, personally.
Frank