Subject: [Leica] IMG: speaking of transportation as sculpture
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 08:24:06 +0100

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, or just coincidence, but there
was a program last night in the UK about Cobra and their 'relationship'
towards Ferrari. See here at 11:30...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/tv/bbc_four/2009-06-20

Unfortunately it's not available to view again through the BBC iPlayer, I
assume because of copyright restriction.

Steve