Subject: [Leica] IMG: Egg Eater
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 00:45:43 +0100

I accidentally ran over a snake more or less that length in rural France
last month. I saw the critter too late as it was crossing the road. I have
to say I felt rather guilty afterwards.

Steve

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: Egg Eater)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Egg Eater)