Subject: [Leica] No R-10
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:02:37 -0400

R lens in F mount is a wonderful thing.

Fuji, Sigma, Nikon bodies are everywhere.

Total automation is overrated.

How did professional photographers ever get by when the Rollei TLR was
at the apex of automation?

Maybe taking good photographs isn't directly related to ease of use.

BTW, I used my TLR over the weekend. I had to use a hand held light
meter.

Some people like Nikkor G lenses. Personally I like a lens with an
aperture ring.

I'm not a "P mode" person. I prefer "A" for Archaic!

Somehow I manage.

Dave R