Subject: [Leica] 8 Gig cards? M8?
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Ming Thein)
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 07:41:12 +0800

I had one oddity after putting the 16gb into a canon photo printer (it
was at a birthday party and somebody wanted an instant print) in that
there was no way to get the images off re card after...even though I
could stillsee them on the camera. A format and rescuepro did the trick.

Thein Onn Ming
Sent from my iPhone