Subject: [Leica] 8 Gig cards? M8?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:25:47 -0400

I also found the use of an 8 Gig card no small deal with the cameras I use.
Enough to turn my head right around!
I'm always embarrassed to admit it I've not had my 8 gig card very long I
don't always pay attention to what the latest price point is on something
till I need it. I was going to get a 4 gig card but the 8 gig was only a few
dollars more. So I'm with Ted on this one.
The amount of shots in your camera or bag really kinds of defines your mind
set as much as the camera and format you're using. Or because of.
I now leave home with camera and card in it and no backup cards in my bag.
I actually leave home with two bodies a small and big one each one with an 8
gig card and if there's something I cant shoot to bring home a shot from I
can't imagine what that is.
A matter of fact last time I left for a cruise around what world with 14
stops and a catalog in Japan I had less shots on me.

I'm not sure if I've never had a shoot or trip in my life took more than 360
shots. Does not say much for my illustrious career perhaps.
Which is ten rolls in cellophane if your not shooting Kodak..

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] 8 Gig cards? M8?)