Subject: [Leica] 8 Gig cards? M8?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:11:39 -0500

The pictures are numbered on the playback screen.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] 8 Gig cards? M8?)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] 8 Gig cards? M8?)