Subject: [Leica] Salgado now great image/camera ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 01:11:45 -0400

Worlds greatest snap shooter might be how he described himself as well.
Though he took quite a bit more shots during a year than a causal snap
shooter would and more intensely.

A film I saw of him in San Francisco in Oct 2005 showed him shooting fast.
Faster than any shooter I've ever seen. By far.
That fact that he wasn't bothering centering a needle might have helped.
But it looked like the thing was being played in fast motion.

Under cranked. I think They call it.

Mark William Rabiner