Subject: [Leica] WAS: Salgado NOW HCB ?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 00:05:49 +0200

Dr. Ted, Ted our friend

Just back at home from the Opera House (a passion I share with the
photography) I've read your message.

Every one has his own preferences, on my case I'm absolutely agree
with you. IMO the more differential thing against other art discipline
is the art of capture an instant, and for me this is more important
than techniques, technologies, and perfection, cameras, lenses.....

HCB was a creator of an style followed by many people, but he was the
Master.

Cheers
Lluis

El 02/06/2009, a las 22:08, Ted Grant escribi?: