Subject: [Leica] OTglobe trotting hoppies
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:52:31 +1000

Nathan, Ku'damm is a little bit like la rambla as far as walking with a
camera.
lots of cafes and restaurants and even a bicycle race yesterday. There are
cows of the painted kind and an old church and a Leica shop and tapas and
much else besides from our first few hours walking. Today the shops open so
we shall see how lively it gets. I do not think that we will be shopping
much in Gucci, Bulgari, Prada and many more very stylish shops. I worry
about how many nice shoes at 5 or 600 EU are on display though!
But of course we will visit as much of historical Berlin as we can. We are
very near the rail station too and in a very fine apartment with fast
internet too!