Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Walk
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:14:50 +0200 (CEST)

Very nice and clean geometries

Thanks for composing them for us.

Amiti?s
Philippe

Message du 01/06/09 02:36
De : "Bob Adler"
A : "Leica Users Group" , "Leica Enthusiasts Group"
Copie ? :
Objet : [Leica] IMG: Sunday Walk
We're fortunate enough to live near an estuary with lovely walking paths.
Today I took the camera and took a few grab shots.

There's an installation of poles that was a commissioned work:
http://raflexions.com/PESO/content/L1001060_large.html

There are a couple of other snaps in there.
Nice to be able to walk in such a lovely place. I feel very lucky...
Bob

Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com