Subject: [Leica] M8 Sharpening filter use - was: full sized samples
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 18:50:02 -0500

Yes, of course, I make prints.

You may ask members of the LUGprint group about my print quality.
The group (about 15 of us) just received a set of prints this past week.

comments on the current set of prints are currently being posted at
<http://lugprints.blogspot.com/>

I have made darkroom prints professionally
since I was 16 years old and working in a commercial photo studio;
where I began at 14 as the weekly cleaning guy.

I've printed enlargements from every format
from 35 mm through 8x10
both negatives and transparencies
using cibachrome, color neg, b&w;
as well as 11x14 and 12x20 contact prints.

I've printed for both reproduction and exhibition.
I have printed b&w in my own darkroom up to 30x40.
as seen here <http://www.imagist.com/art/jellich/interior_02.html>

I have sold portrait, event, commercial
and fine art prints of my work
since 1968.

Most recently I've had a 13x19 print
accepted for the juried show "Wisconsin Photography 2009"
opening this fall.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com