Subject: [Leica] How long is an M8 battery supposed to last ?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:24:05 -0500

I concur with Ted, I have a small change purse that holds two batteries, a
spare SD card, and a microfiber cloth.  I carry it with me all the time.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) ([Leica] How long is an M8 battery supposed to last ?)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (TED GRANT) ([Leica] How long is an M8 battery supposed to last ?)