Subject: [Leica] How long is an M8 battery supposed to last ?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (TED GRANT)
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:01:50 -0500

Hi Guys & Gals,
 I never count or worry about how many shots or how long it lasts. No time
for these minor concerns. I have three spare battriers full chaged all the
time. In this fashion you eliminate all these questons of "how long does the
battery last! You don't have to worry if you alway carry a couple of fully
chared battries and a couple of spare cards.

KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Just like having a have dozen spare cards!
:-)
ted