Subject: [Leica] Troubleshooting-Examples
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 08:43:36 +0200

I'm no expert, but I'd concur saying the second curtain is probably slow
on the move.
Has the camera been sitting on a shelf?
If so, have you tried to operate it at repeatedly at every shutter speed
In pose B, how do the curtains compare?

Might be worth trying all this before sending it in.
But CLA might still be the end result.

Nice takes, but for those bands BTW.
Good luck
Ph