Subject: [Leica] An 80th birthday party! :-)
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 19:22:57 -0500

Douglas,

Ted is right as usual (does he ever get tired of being right all the time?).
I went the more extreme route to exercise, he told me not to in advance, and
I wound up in the hospital, lucky to be alive according to the docs.  The
walk is the way to go.  I've heard it from everyone now, including Dr. Ted.
A client just spent $30K at Canyon Ranch and the regimen she came back with
was a brisk walk...

Ken
(no M.D. but now listening) BTW, that thing you read about checking with
your doc before going on an exercise regime is just not CYA.  It's amazing
how some not so high blood pressure can create major issues in the wrong
circumstances.