Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 09:21:22 +0800

I never said it was a bad camera; on the contrary, I think it's still
the best general purpose camera ever built. Ever. The next iteration
will probably go crazy and have too many pixels.

But is it what I need right now? No. Mine *was* getting a lot of
rest, albeit after a year of non-stop shooting.