Subject: [Leica] a quick hello
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 01:14:19 -0400

You might try putting a piece of black tape over the D3 logo and not using a
lens with a 72mm filter size. They make  dozens of normal looking prime
lenses which don't look much like ground to air missile launchers.
Maybe a 24mm 2.8.

I've shot thousands of pictures with an M6 both silver and black and
hundreds of thousands with Nikons and people don't really react all that
differently when you point one or the other at them.
Its easier for them to  see you're taken their picture with an SLR as they
can see the automatic apertures move if you've stopped down.

It would be different if someone bought camera B and then realized they were
not using camera A very much at all so they finally parted with it.
Gear swapping I'm afraid I'm not so fond of.
It usually results in results you never see.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from mingthein at gmail.com (Thein Onn Ming) ([Leica] a quick hello)