Subject: [Leica] One Helicopter in five panels
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:45:37 -0700

HOWARD SHOWED:

Hi Luggers,

Inspired by the pano of the little girl repeated running in the garden

posted on the LUG several weeks ago by, I think, Philippe (please

forgive me if this is not the right attribution)

I saw the chance this afternoon to make a five panel pano which

included one helicopter repeated five times. Taken with the M8 and

90mm Summicron APO, 1/750 @ ISO 160

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Hong+Kong+Pix/5PanoHeliCentra
lM8w.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/pr9x56

Howard,

Great use of the pano in a manner not many would think of unless they've
assembled many. This is imagination use, rather than just making another
wider scenic. As nice as scenics are in pano production.

I much prefer seeing something like this with imagination that could be used
in a commercial sense for a client.  Good one to say the least.

ted