Subject: [Leica] One Helicopter in five panels
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:31:30 +0200

Excellent Panochronophotography Howard !
Works really fine as seen from here.

I love the main/highest tower in between two too, excellent timing, if
it isn't the buffer lag :-[

Next on the agenda is Panochronofuzzygraphics ;-)

Thanks for sharing this renewed genre.
And keep shooting
Amiti?s
Philippe