Subject: [Leica] Arbusing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 14:03:22 -0400

She put her subjects in the middle of the square format and used a lot of
flash.
I thought a Norman but heard it was Metz.

IF she's your favorite photographer can you emulate her with a superwide on
a 35mm camera no flash?
Maybe. But maybe you'd not be off to a good start.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Arbusing)