Subject: [Leica] oh no, more Arbus
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 21:20:51 -0500

The original prints I've seen are very beautiful. I saw the the 67
show in New York; and as a 21 year old art student was quite blown
away for all the reasons you state as well as the beauty of the
prints. Don't know if she did her own printing - but who ever did
them - did so masterfully. When I was teaching at Columbia College -
Chicago I also had an opportunity to view some of her vintage prints
at the Museum of Contemporary Photography and as a 50 something
continued to view them as absolutely beautiful prints.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com