Subject: [Leica] Arbus revisited
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (photo.forrest at earthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 17:13:00 -0400

That's what I was going to say, why does it really matter what cameras she
used? Contax, Nikon, Leica, Mamiya, whatever. She's Diane Arbus and her
images are some of the most beautiful ever made. She could have used a Diana
& they would have been just as powerful. Its just a box with a hole on one
side and a recording medium on the other.
Phil Forrest