Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Rainy Sunday
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 13:40:40 -0400

PESO:

It's raining today at the farm:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/112633195

Thank goodness!  I won't have to carry water to all of the grapes,
blueberries, peaches, apples, cherries, apricots, peas, spinach,
potatoes, soybeans, tomatoes, eggplants, corn, sunflowers, peppers,
and cucumbers that we planted last week.

Yesterday was sunny and we walked around to look at all of the wild
roses growing on the fences and rocks near the pond:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/112633213

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/112633215

All with the M8 and the 24/2.8 Elmarit ASPH.

C&C appreciated.  Still editing photos this rainy day.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMGS: Rainy Sunday)