Subject: [Leica] CV 1.4/40mm and 1.2/35mm on M8 - what is your experience?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 19:37:33 +1000

A really interesting contribution on this, Peter. I've never used any of
those lenses.I've not read Sean Reid's reviews either.  Erwin's review is
worth a read, I think. I opted for the 35 Summicron ASPH. partly due to the
reported focus shift characteristics of the Summilux. Leica acknowledged
that characteristic and it was reported and demonstrated in LFI along with
how to manage it (as you mentioned). Purportedly almost all fast lenses work
that way.
Now that I have the M8, I hardly use the 35. It deserves more exercise.

Carry on Noktoning team and show pics!