Subject: [Leica] No, Thank you!
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 00:55:14 +0200

Hi Jacky,

Thank you very much for your nice message. I agree with your vision
about what I'm looking for on my street photography, my eye and
sensibility is educated on the classical and my interest and what I'm
looking for is for these kind of rare images today that can
remembering us something of the past. For this reason I love
Barcelona, as all the big cities you can find in it very different
people and ambiences, if I find somewhere something I thing of
interest I try to preserve it for our memory.

Thank you again for your kind compliments

Cheers
Lluis

El 13/05/2009, a las 3:17, Jacky aus escribi?: