Subject: [Leica] Ancient (well 1954) Hasselblad Part Needed please help
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 20:36:55 -0700

Mark,

I do have wrecked H'blad Supreme WA.  No film back, frozen shutter, no
viewfinder (I am keeping the little bitty 90 degree finder
 to use on my SWC/M). I will keep the GG back and replace the broken glass.

The lens is a f4.5 Biogon, 38mm.  I never tried separating the lens
groups.  It is a weird setup, unlike my SWC/M.

Thanks,
Jerry