Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 10/05/2009: beach, the M8 and road rash
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:34:45 +0200

Thanks for looking, for the kind words and for the concern. If I had
broken something and needed to go to the hospital, presumably there
would be cute nurses to photograph :-)

In any event, everything is fine except some slight pain, and as I
pointed out to my wife afterwards, since my M8 was bought in the UK,
it has the 2-year Passport warranty, so even in the worst case
scenario it would just mean shooting film for a couple of weeks while
waiting for the repair/replacement.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman