Subject: [Leica] IMG; some final Brits
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 02:05:16 -0400

Just a few more Brits from the Cruise night
This is a Birkin which is a copy of a Lotus 7;
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/NealF/British+Muscle/L1000747a.jpg.html
A bare bones sportscar that you had better know what you're doing if you
drive one
At the other end of the spectrum we have this;
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/NealF/British+Muscle/L1000754-1a.jpg.html
Not very powerful, but a lot of fun to drive
and finally the business end of a TR 250
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/NealF/British+Muscle/L1000762.jpg.html
In Europe this was the TR5, looks like a TR4 but has a 2498cc in line
ohv 6, (my favorite TR model, [not as neat as the Spitfire though])

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] IMG; some final Brits)
Reply from leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding) ([Leica] IMG; some final Brits)