Subject: [Leica] kindle and newspapers
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:03:32 -0500

http://www.onthemedia.org/transcripts/2009/05/08/02

interesting radio article on the kindle and newspapers and the struggle for
newspapers  to survive in the internet world.  the newspapers here are
tanking, most of my friends that work for newspapers no longer have jobs.

I was wondering how the rest of the world deals with this?  are your
newspapers going out of business?  Does anyone buy a paper anymore?  does
anyone pay for internet newspapers?  there has to be an income stream to
produce news but no one wants to pay for the news...

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157
www.leowesson.com