Subject: [Leica] IMG: FZ-The Macalan effect
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 23:54:28 +0200

Philippe,
It seems you found a inspiration source worthy of a new fuzzylogic series.
I've been watching attentively the pictures, and felt myself a powerfull
Macalan effect ;-).
Jokes apart, I'm glad you begin to play and research once again about moves
and strange lights.
Here you achieved your most original and valuable contributions (my opinion)
Amiti?s d'Espagne,
Mar