Subject: [Leica] Paris changing...
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 22:51:08 +0200

Tati, of course Lluis !
Today, the legislation being what it is, I sense le Bon Jacques would
have staged a mobile/cel phone instead of a pipe, just for fun.

So Steve, a new Tati is born. :-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Tati

If you have never seen Jour de F?te or Les vacances de M. Hulot, these
two are absolute must(s).

Lluis you have as good knowledge of my culture as Steve has an eye for it.
Kudos to both.

Amiti?s
Philippe