Subject: [Leica] Kindle
From: rmcclure2 at (rob mcclure)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 10:09:21 -0400

I've been doing most of my reading downloading books from eReader for
my Treo and now iPhone.  Very compact and I always have it with me.
Fun to read in the dark in bed or while sitting in a boring meeting or
waiting for an appointment.  It is a bonus that Kindle books are
available for iTouch/iPhones.