Subject: [Leica] Hello, to M8 users, can you tell me what your workflow is, for DNG?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 14:38:36 +0200

Hi Vick,

I'm a new user too with M8 and digital work, I agree what Hoppy says,
I'm using Capture One, the only problem on it is IMO that it is not a
good software for classify your database with keywords, I should do
this with Bridge. For this purpose I've read that Aperture is the best.

I never tried LR

Cheers
lluis

El 09/05/2009, a las 12:57, Vick Ko escribi?: