Subject: [Leica] REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT B&W some times colour.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 13:34:49 -0700

Peter Dzwig asked:

>> - and where was the cover shot taken?<<<<<<,,

Hi Peter,

Sorry I missed this in the first post.

On a misty rainy kind of day on the shore of the Mediterranean at the French
Riviera, Monaco.   The story I was working on was heald up for the day. So I
went out in the mist looking for pictures. This old man with the umbrella
came walking along looking into the sea.. click! You don't always need sunny
weather for interesting photographs. But you do have to observe and see! :-)
Click! :-)

Cheers,

ted