Subject: [Leica] On topic sort of ... aka Leica on Facebook
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 15:42:47 -0400

W Wenders should get credit for his great eyewear and haircut.
His personal style is imposing. It's going to sell Leica units.

As well as that audacious choice of f2 over f 1.4 on an 1.4 lens yet!?!!?

Could it be he really wanted to get the thing he was shooting in focus?!?!?

Mark William Rabiner

He must know from experience how un fun it is to miss your focus.