Subject: [Leica] River mouth
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 14:19:39 -0400

I would think computers and the internet would make for a preference in
horizontal shooting. It has for me.
I go for horizontals first. Verticals later if I have the time and the shot
says "vertical" all over it.
In the 90's shooting people for public relations and commercial purposes I
shot 85 percent verticals.
In my life now I've switched that.

I bet you didn't shoot many vertical videos, Leo!

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] River mouth)
Reply from foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour) ([Leica] River mouth)