Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: OSX on a tiny laptop?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 18:24:25 +0200

Hi Mark,

No, my whole point is that I want to have something small enough to
fit in the back pocket of my 803. I want to be able to walk around a
city all day without shoulder pain, but still be able to pop into a
cafe with wifi, check my mail etc.

I have my Powerbook G4 and a bigger Domke bag that holds it and all my
equipment, but that is not something I walk around with.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain