Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Peru Blog
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 12:30:24 -0400

PESO:

I started not to post this, but some of you have told me that you are
interested in reading about our trip to Peru, so here is the latest
installment:

http://leicatraveler.blogspot.com/2009/05/chinchero-we-left-cusco-early-in.html

A disclaimer - these are holiday snapshots!!  If you are not
interested in travel photos, don't look.  They are intended for
family and friends and memories.  I'll also put them all up for sale
as stock photos.

I would like to know why in the photo of the full moon, there is a
duplicate of the entire moon in green?  I think I probably had the IR
filter on my lens.  Would that cause a reflection like that?

It took me FOREVER to edit all of these photos since I took over 2000
photos that one day, all with my two M8's.  I hope the next day goes
faster - I still have three weeks to go!!

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com